Saturday, May 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well all went well with my travels last Sunday and I made it back home around 10 pm. On Monday I went out to breakfast with my sister, my niece and my nephew and then went shopping for groceries. On Tuesday I did some laundry and all my siblings got together at my sisters house for taco night, which is my favorite, and we had a good time together. Wednesday I cleaned and did some lawn work around the house because my dad is in Taiwan for a few more months so I have to take care of the house. On Thursday I began working at Red Robin which I plan to do for a few months before I head to Dixon to work at Rock River Bible Camp. I'm thinking about working for this next year and saving up money and possibly going back to school and getting certified to teach. But who knows what I'll end up doing, I'm open to wherever God wants me to go and whatever God wants me to do. I can't say thank you enough for all the support from all my family and friends, thank you for investing in me and believing in me. May God bless you all in many ways for the support you have shown to me. Adios

No comments: